Thursday 28 July 2011

Coombs Ice Cream Store, Goats on the Roof Marketplace


I was watching all the people going into the ice cream store when this window caught my eye. I was taking this picture when a lady came out and peered upwards towards where I was aiming. She asked me " What are you taking a picture off?" I replied, "I am a photographer and am taking a picture of this window, see how the light fixture shows up in the window and watch, see the water droplets coming down?" She replied." I thought you saw a bird nest or something. But now I see, I guess that is why you are a photographer." Quite the revelation for me! And if you look close, you will see four little spots on the center top of the window, the water droplets that I was trying to capture. Hmmm, more adjustments in speed and aperture to catch what I wanted to really catch. A learning curve for me and more to try out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my spot in blogland! I love to hear what you think of my photograpy!