Monday 30 January 2012

Getting creative

I love this class, bringing out the creative part of my photography. Theme is rejuvination/ rebirth. I was difficult as we had use a old plastic camera, a HOLGA 12N  which uses 120mm film and has no adjustments on it to focus or settings. Just a point and shoot. This picture needed to include me and how was I supposed to take a picture of myself, no timer??? Ahaha, get my cousin to take it, so after telling her to take the picture and not to move, then take another one, I thought I would be able to do a double exposure if the film wasn't advanced. And it worked.  Some manipulation of the negative( no photoshop, just hand manipulation) as required in the assignment and then the final scanned image.

 I actually love the result!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my spot in blogland! I love to hear what you think of my photograpy!