Sunday 29 January 2012

A little jaunt about Courtenay on a assignment

 I can be found on a walkabout the Courtenay, Comox and Royston area with my camera in hand doing my college assignments. I was to do Environment Photojournalism, showcasing a person in their environment so that one look at the picture would tell you what that person does.

Well! I met Brian who is the owner of Courtenay's brand new Gourmet Hot Dog Stand!

The Original Sam & Pete's Gourmet Hot Dogs! Named after his sons, and featuring gluten free hot dogs too! Good luck to him on his new business and me on my assignment.

Now to send the first photo to the newspaper and get him some free advertising! Hmmm, and maybe photo credit to Laurelea Images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my spot in blogland! I love to hear what you think of my photograpy!