Saturday 26 November 2011

 
 
Darkfield assignment, the key is to light the glassware and using key light and gobos, create a dark field around the glassware that just lights up the outside edges. I had fun of course, adding more to the assignment! Always have to do a little bit more and stretch my abilities! I tried to catch a droplet or splash with this( oh, ya, my splash assignment is next!) and spent a few hours capturing the elusive droplet! More fizz, okay, lets use some Eno! Shake up the ginger ale, ya, I used ginger ale for this shot! Fun and frustrating but determined to get that "shot" that I wanted! 

There you go! The shot! 
Now to go and play some more! 
Oh and now to do a brightfield shot for my assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my spot in blogland! I love to hear what you think of my photograpy!