Thursday 3 November 2011

Halloween shoot but just a taste of the many that I did.


 Even the dogs were dressed up!

 So many costumes and parents walking down the sidewalks! All of a sudden, guess what caught my eye! Feet! and a little witch amongst them!
 And lots of people taking pictures not just the crazy college photography  students!
   








and a different slant on a garbage can!





 Rim lighting !
Well, I got lots of shots during the Courtenay Halloween parade, there were so many cute costumes on the kids, but alas no releases  so here is just a little taste. I love the rim lighting on the little white child! And the reflection thru the storefront window!

7 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and love your photos! keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower. Wonderful images, sure will be inspired by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a collection of great photos!! I'm a follower and fellow photography lover. Wish I had the time and local classes available to take an actual photography course like you're doing, but for now, first things first... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer, Julia and Melissa! I am so enjoying my journey and start of my new career! glad you enjoyed my images, and more to come for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the halloween photos.... fun! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your photos are fabulous, keep up the good work - I am now a follower too.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, glad you like them, and I hope to have some for sale soon too.
    Gotta finish college but starting my business up now too! What your picture taken? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my spot in blogland! I love to hear what you think of my photograpy!